- Promote and develop trade, commerce and industries by and between the Republic of Korea with the Republic of the Philippines and vice versa;
- Coordinate the efforts of the said two countries’ leaders devoted to the legitimate economic developments and industrialization of the Philippines;
- Promote Korea investments to and in the Philippines and guide investors to easily adapt to and in the Philippines;
- Promote exchange of ideas and information related to business, commerce, industry, agriculture, and other resources in the Philippines; and
- Foster closer relations and friendship between Koreans and the people of the Philippines.
Membership in the Korean Chamber of Commerce Philippines, Inc. would enable an individual or corporation to have:
- The opportunity to establish and develop business as well as social contacts in the country;
- The chance to attend meetings and forums which serve as the venue to meet business leaders and other personalities from different industries where relevant and timely issues are discussed;
- Free newsletter and other publications which provide information of issues affecting the business community and other relevant topics;
- Free listing of the KCCP Membership Directory which will be distributed to other business organizations;
- Enjoy privileges/benefits from various MOA or Contract between KCCP and other parties;
- Maximum protection from any illegal treatment/action; and
- Free consultation on how to start business in the Philippines and other related issues.